1. Tess Ewing
  2. Job Listings
  3. Thursday, 15 December 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email

SEIU LOCAL 105, in Denver, CO, is looking for candidates for Member Leadership in Action/Education Director The Member Leadership in Action (MLA)/Education Director will be responsible for building a program of sustained staff and member leader development across our Local. This will include traditional educational curriculum and material development, but will also include maximizing development opportunities in all facets of our work. The MLA/Education Director will work with Directors, and other staff, to build a culture and program dedicated to member development based on the iron rule of organizing: “Do not do for others what they can do themselves” and driven by a willingness to innovate, experiment, take risks, and work in a goals-driven and accountable environment.

Salary is competitive and flexible based on prior labor or relevant experience Full benefits package including health insurance, pension plan, car allowance and paid vacation

Full job description is attached below.

Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. kevin bear
  2. 6 years ago
  3. #56
I have sympathy what he will do 80 per cent of Bollywood films doesn't contain activity grouping .. no new activity chiefs for Bollywood
what's more, they need activity chief they will import from the south or for huge motion pictures .. push off romantic tales..
<a href="https://www.usajacket.com/product/money-heist-la-casa-de-papel-dali-costume/">Money heist suit</a>
  1. Amaliejack
  2. 6 years ago
  3. #61
I came here for the first time and I am glad that I visit your page. Thankyou for sharing your knowledge with us. https://cranefest.com/watchcartoononline..
  1. Amaliejack
  2. 6 years ago
  3. #62
What a helpful information post such a wonderful article post Flixanity I really impress your blog such a great content provided more information.https://socialmagz.com/kissanime/
  1. Amaliejack
  2. 6 years ago
  3. #63
It's such a useful for me It is difficult to get such quality data online these days. I anticipate remaining here for quite a while you have made some great content post. https://rousernews.com/celestia-vega/
There are no comments made yet.